updated 25 january 2023
2. Collection of Personal Information
When you use our website, we may collect the following types of personal information:
- Contact information, such as your name, email address, and phone number
- Billing information, including credit card details, when you make a payment on our website
- Personal details of employment, such as your job title, employer, and resume
- Personal files, such as documents and images that you upload to our website.
We may collect personal information from users when they visit the Website, such as their IP address, browser type, and referring website.
We may also collect non-personal information, such as the pages that users visit on the Website and the links that users click on.
3. Use of Personal Information
We use your personal information to provide and improve our services, to communicate with you, to process payments, and to comply with legal and regulatory requirements.
4. Disclosure of Personal Information
We do not share your personal information with third parties, except as required by law or as necessary to provide our services.
5. Security of Personal Information
We take reasonable precautions to protect your personal information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. We use industry-standard encryption to protect your credit card details when you make a payment on our website.
6. Embedded Content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
8. Your rights
You have the right to access your personal data and to request rectification, erasure or restriction of the processing of your personal data. You can also object to the processing of your personal data. If you wish to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at email@example.com.