- This event has passed.
ASA Cardiac Fundamental Ultrasound Seminar
August 26 @ 9:00 am - 1:30 pm AEST
The Cardiac Fundamental Ultrasound Seminar is back on the ASA events calendar in 2023.
This year ASA are running their popular Cardiac Fundamental Ultrasound Seminar virtually, open to all cardiac ultrasound students and recent graduates from Australia and New Zealand. Join for a half day event to discuss pertinent topics targeted to the early career professional. Then join in the interactive Q&A sessions, and ask the experts your questions.
The topics covered include:
- Melissa Bownes– Your career is what you make it! What makes you passionate?
- Julia Leahy– Going Solo: Lessons learned and Insights along the Journey from Student to Qualified
- Kate Marriott– Cardiac Quiz
- Kim Prince– The mental and physical effects of an imaging career
- Dr Kate Sturwohld– ASA2023 Highlight Presentation – Getting the Most out of your Patient and Machine
- Chrissy Thomson– Common measurement errors and error checking techniques
The event runs live from 9am- 1330pm AEST. We look forward to seeing you there.